PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
You can get other information by sending us to the contact address with the data request message.Information available include :
- annual reports, financial statements, balance sheet income statement and statement of corporate social responsibility that has been audited.
- results of the assessment by external auditors, credit rating agencies and other agencies.
- mechanism for the determination of directors and commissioners / board of trustees.
- legal cases based on open Act as Public Information.
- guidelines for the implementation of good corporate governance based on principles of transparency, accountability, responsibility, independence, and fairness.
- announcement of the issuance of debt securities.
- reimbursement of accountants who audited the company.
- changes in the fiscal year the company.
- assignment of government activities and / or public service obligations or subsidies.
- mechanism for the procurement of goods and services and/or
- other information specified by the Act relating to the State Owned Enterprises / Regional Owned Enterprises. (In case this is Act No. 19 of 2003 on State Enterprises, the Law Number 40 Year 2007 regarding Limited Liability Company, and an Act to regulate the sector of business enterprises owned by the State / district-owned enterprises generally accepted for all business actors in the business sector).